Transit - Skipping Stone 7" - Wrong song pressed onto record?

So I don't know if this topic belongs in this thread, but anyway...

I recently bought the Skipping Stone 7" by Transit through MerchNow, which seems to be where Rise Records sells all their releases. There were two options: Clear or Burgundy. I went with Burgundy. So I waited until today for my order to come in. Everything looked perfect. The tracklist for this record goes as follows:

A Side:

1. Skipping Stone

B Side:

2. I Told You So

3. Forgive Forget Space (For Future Reference)

This tracklist was stated on the MerchNow website, and can be found on various other websites. The tracklist is listed as this on the back of the sleeve. A lyric sheet is included and has these three song titles on it, accompanied by their lyrics. And on the record itself it has what songs are on each side.

Everything matched up... Until I spun the record. Side A was correct. I flipped to Side B. "I Told You So" finished playing, and then I was met with a surprise. Instead of the correct track (Forgive Forget Space) playing, "I've Never Told That to Anyone" played, a song from Promise Nothing, a different release from the band Transit.

I know Transit isn't that popular of a band, but someone on here must also have this release. So my question is, is your third track also messed up, or do you have the correct one?

I'd love to get some feedback!

Thanks,

Matt

They're all wrong, we talked about this way long ago when it came out

Ahhh alright. Thanks for the feedback! I searched a bunch to find an old topic on here or SOMETHING on the internet about this and found absolutely nothing. I'm new to this site so I wasn't around back when this came out. Do you know if the band / Rise released a statement about this?