DONE

Royce

Done! thanks VC!!

So i want to do something big for my family but i need some cash! I DON"T AND PROBABLY WILL NEVER TAKE OFFERS ON MY LIST AGAIN SO HERE IS YOUR CHANCE. If you know me, you know i like to give big deals on stuff i sell but this time they might not be as big unless you buy a lot from me (Sorry VC). You'll still get a deal on some records though (I'm not ebay), you help me out, i'll help you out. US only please.

https://deadformat.net/collection/RoyceLev

These are for sure off limits (But will still take offers, don't be shy but know it's gotta be big):
Anything Evan Weiss (Into it. Over It.,SAOTW, Pet Symmetry, T/T/T)
Airiel
Algernon Cadwallader
Dear and the Headlights
Touche Amore
Mondo (Most of It)
Wild Nothing

Everything else is game. Also if i have any extras, even of any of the artists above, please don't hesitate to ask. I will sell extras for sure

Some Highlights i'd love to sell to you:

Underoath - "They're Only Chasing Safety" - (1st press, Gold /100) - Tooth and Nail Pressing
Tyler, The Creator - "Wolf" - 2xLP - (1st press, Pink /2500) - Deluxe
The Format - "Snails" - (1st press, Bone /1000)
Maps And Atlases - "Tree, Swallows, Houses" - (2nd press, Black w/ Gold /250) - Screenprinted
Circa Survive - "Blue Sky Noise" - 2xLP - (1st press 180 Gram, Black /1000) - Deluxe Edition w/ Different Artwork - Hot Topic Exclusive
Anthony Green - "Avalon" - (1st press, Black /1000) - #985 - Includes Colin Frangicetto Remix CD - Signed By Colin and Anthony
The Starting Line - "With Hopes Of Starting Over EP" - (1st press, Clear w/ White, Red, Gold Splatter /200)

HMU. Once i reach my limit, i'm done, so don't wait! Thanks!!!

Note: Also short on mailers, so if someone makes an offer on a few things they get priority.