PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

That tour pressing is absolutely nice. Unfortunately I think that won't be easy to put my hands on a copy..

Asking for someone to ship the record overseas makes me quite nervous but..... I'm actually doing it  :rolleyes:

I can pay for the record+international shipping+an extra for THE one of you. If someone could be so kind please let me know.

With all you guys requesting tour copies, there are going to be no more copies left for people who actually attend the shows

I'm going to the Boston show, but that's the last show of the tour. No way there are any left after even the first week.

Would anybody be kind enough to include me in a group buy? I know I provide lots of mockable posts here, but most of that is just me deliberately being outrageous, haha. Would be super thanful and tip well for the effort.

Yesss. Are you riding up to Seattle with us?

I've got to work out some further details. How many of you are riding together? How many seats available? If need be, I'll rent a car and we can all trek up together :D My twin sister lives in Portland and my good buddy from home is flying up from California (he used to live outside Seattle) so it'll require us to probably opt out of riding with you guys given the space aspect. Not an issue! We'll definitely all meet up in Portland for a drink or whatever, trek up to Seattle together, and party hard once we're there! :D

BY THE WAY - FOR THOSE NEEDING A TOUR COPY...

I'll be catching these dudes in Omaha a week from Wednesday... I'll gladly pick up as many copies as needed for you guys. Since I fly out for Portland that Friday, I can get down hard on packaging them all up and have them in the post by Thursday the 1st.

With this timeline existing, I'm only going to be able to offer this to folks who can actually send over the cash prior to the show on the 30th.

Hope this helps!

-Ryan

P.S. If you're requesting a copy to be shipped overseas... I'm really good at getting secure mailers pieced together and I've yet to ever have an issue with a record I've sent. Mind you, there's always a chance for the postal services to fuck things up. So risk is there nonetheless.

I'm bummed Matt and gang aren't making the SF show, but I'll definitely be attending, if anyone else. Fully expecting to catch Ryan and some friends.

I'll be there dude! :D Should be a whole gang of my hometown friends out for that one!! You considering LA? I've got that one on the books as my final stop :)

BY THE WAY - FOR THOSE NEEDING A TOUR COPY...

I'll be catching these dudes in Omaha a week from Wednesday... I'll gladly pick up as many copies as needed for you guys. Since I fly out for Portland that Friday, I can get down hard on packaging them all up and have them in the post by Thursday the 1st.

With this timeline existing, I'm only going to be able to offer this to folks who can actually send over the cash prior to the show on the 30th.

Hope this helps!

-Ryan

P.S. If you're requesting a copy to be shipped overseas... I'm really good at getting secure mailers pieced together and I've yet to ever have an issue with a record I've sent. Mind you, there's always a chance for the postal services to fuck things up. So risk is there nonetheless.

That would be awesome. Pm your info and I can I send the money tonight.

I'll be there dude! :D Should be a whole gang of my hometown friends out for that one!! You considering LA? I've got that one on the books as my final stop :)

LA is unfortunately out of the question for me – just one Caspian date on my end.  Which makes it all the more special and impossible to miss, honestly.