PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

Ferndale, MI is the closest to me at 3 hours away :(  That sucks!  And it's on a Thursday.  Might still have to find a way to go if that's my only shot here.

So will someone still be orchestrating a group buy for the Hobble variant?  So far I'm thinking I may pick up one of the TC copies, whatever that may be, and I really like that half and half from Hobble.

CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Kinda bummed that you guys at the Dunk Festival got Waking Season and the Quovis/Further Up/Further In suite...

Those are my favorite Caspian tracks (I think) and they didn't play any of them in Rhode Island.

I did get my Gone In Bloom and Bough though, which was sick.

Any idea what time this is going up? I'm supposed to play tennis this afternoon with a friend.... I don't want to miss the vinyl and whatever CD/shirt bundles there are.

I hope they make a shirt of that feather artwork. But I hope its on thicker material; I have the moon t-shirt and I don't wear it because its awkwardly long and very thin.

Well, so much for the crazy variants.  I will probably pick up a black 180g.  Sick of plain white vinyl though, so not getting that.

If anyone wants me to run the Hobble order, I figured out that with 5 people shipping via Sea Mail, it's about $34 per person.  I can do it, unless Forbs comes in and still wants to.

Glad to see everybody stoked!

If people want to do a group buy, message me and be sure to mention which you're most interested in... AUS and/or UK.

To be quite honest, the demand for this has been weak :(

Will gauge based on the responses today!

I'm in for a Hobble variant if total cost gets under $40, including shipping to me ultimately.  If there isn't enough interest to get it down that low, I'll probably just splurge for a copy on my own then.

To recap:

US - Triple Crown

White (Retail)

Black 180g /400

http://hellomerch.com/collections/caspian/products/dust-and-disquiet

$54.63 USD via Media Mail

AUS - Hobble

Half White / Half Black /300

http://hobbledehoyrecords.com/store/caspian-dust-and-disquiet/

$47.99 USD via Airmail

EU/UK - BSM

Black /700

Black w. Silver Splatter /300

http://bsmrocks.awesomedistro.com/products/553953-caspian-dust-disquiet-cd-2xlp

$73.88 USD EU to US

Just in case some folks don't know... The Hobbledehoy items are listed as AUD, or Australian Dollars, which is NOT as much, or more, than it looks at checkout... At least compared to the U.S. Dollar and, in turn, any other currency. So the AUS press comes out to like $48 shipped. NOT $62 or whatever it was.

Sorry, I'm writing from my iPhone at work so my responses aren't as good as they could be haha