PO: Imogen Heap-Ellipse

Glad you like it. I'm really pleased with how the inside of the sleeve came out. These weren't meant to ship for another week but they came in earlier than we anticipated so we've managed to get some shipped out now. The rest will start shipping next week

Got mine today! I think inside of the sleeve looks awesome! Can we get a pressing of Frou Frou? ;)

Just got mine and i'm sorta pissed off. Ordered two, they came unsealed? And corner bumped. Also the inset on one is FUCKED up. Whack. Especially for that much money. =( anyone elses came like shit or is this just my luck?

I would relax a bit, international shipping. Ask St November(nicely) and they'll probably send you a replacement jacket. Also, who gives a crap about shrink wrap, you were gonna open it anyway. Be glad you have this fantastic record in your hands. Mine came fine, but it's luck of the draw.

Just got mine and i'm sorta pissed off. Ordered two, they came unsealed? And corner bumped. Also the inset on one is FUCKED up. Whack. Especially for that much money. =( anyone elses came like shit or is this just my luck?

I'm really sorry about that, if you can DM your order details I'll get new sleeves and inserts sent out to you

they weren't sealed in the first place. if you want them sealed take them to a packaging company that does sealing and ask them to seal them for you. Actually you could ask them to seal it twice for you, a seal over the seal as it were...twice the protection. this way you get the fetishistic pleasure of the breaking the seal whilst maintaining it's sealed status...

Win Win