PO: DIIV - Oshin (Repress) Sept. 4th

• 2 months later...

• 2 years later...
8 hours ago, ShitPost Malone said:

Will Hot Topic have an exclusive variant?

The sad state of record collecting:

A couple of years ago, I would have thought this comment was someone making a joke. Today, I honestly don’t know, and if I had to guess I’d say it was made sincerely.

How times have changed...

38 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

A couple of years ago, I would have thought this comment was someone making a joke. Today, I honestly don’t know, and if I had to guess I’d say it was made sincerely.

Definitely a joke.  Everyone knows Hot Topic exclusives are limited to garbo artists in 2018.

3 hours ago, unknown pleasures said:

Yeah man, definitely a joke...just like my user name.

• 3 years later...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I can't really get any solid info anywhere.  Bandcamp still has some black copies left, and I need this.  I see a lot of Discogs comments about how atrocious the pressings are, so I'm hoping some of you can clarify which variants sound the best? 

I'm assuming the 2015 black repress discussed here is what is available via Bandcamp as well?

Thanks guys

46 minutes ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I can't really get any solid info anywhere.  Bandcamp still has some black copies left, and I need this.  I see a lot of Discogs comments about how atrocious the pressings are, so I'm hoping some of you can clarify which variants sound the best? 

I'm assuming the 2015 black repress discussed here is what is available via Bandcamp as well?

Thanks guys

i dont remember my OG press sounding too bad. idk about the newer pressing though.

3 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

I see a lot of Discogs comments about how atrocious the pressings are, so I'm hoping some of you can clarify which variants sound the best? 

Only ever owned a copy of the 2015 black repress, but that one sounds alright. Probably won't blow you away but nothing that would keep you from spinning it either.

3 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

Thanks guys

I have the OG black. It sounds fine. No major problems.

On 4/26/2018 at 5:29 PM, unknown pleasures said:

Tell me how you feel now lol

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...