PO: DIIV - Oshin (Repress) Sept. 4th

11 minutes ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

I have 3 versions of this album already.  Somebody please convince me that I need both the box set and this album reissue

You probably don't.  Unless you can't live without those demos and live cuts, I suppose.  If this were a 3LP for $50 with the main album on 2LPs at 45 RPM, I'd snatch it up so quick.  As it stands, I can't justify it, myself.

Also 5,000 units is nuts.  I can't see this selling out for a long, long time.

10 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Love this record, but I'm passing on it. I have the original silkscreen blue and the tour copy, I'm happy with those. I also have the original 7"s, 2 on colored. so I'm perfectly happy.

I might pick up the box set of 7’s.  I don’t have any of them.  But I hate buying 7”s 

I kicked myself for not buying the 7”s when they were around for a while. So I may pick that up.

I’m in the same boat as most of y’all. Own a copy of the screened cover blue. I may fuck with it, down the line, but we have vacation coming up that’s killing me monetarily.

Edited by MyEnemy

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 5:04 PM, MyEnemy said:

That’s how you know you need to discover Discogs.

Oh i'm well into Discogs but I'm very bad at keeping track of everything I have.  I keep telling myself that someday I'll go through my stuff one by one and add it, but that day never comes haha.  Too busy with the band.  never any free weekends. 

• 1 year later...