PO: DIIV - Oshin (Repress) Sept. 4th

Don't get your hopes up. You'll see it in about 3-4 weeks. CC & Omnian Group are notorious for creating the shipping label and then sits in that same status tracking for weeks. Then it gets sent out.

Oh man.  They're just toying with my emotions?  Damn.  Thanks for letting me know.  I have another LP coming from them, too, and thought  it was odd that it's been a few days and it's still creating a shipping label.  

sooo... considering this repress I'm a little bit on the fence. 

Some have posted about the flimsy packaging of this. I could however live with this fact IF the production and sound of the vinyl are really good, this is what I would buy a copy for anyway.

What can you say about this? I really would like to own this album but not if shitty sound keeps me from spinning it more than once.

Wait, I thought these were part of the mislabeled OG press?

eidt: according to discogs: http://www.discogs.com/DIIV-Oshin/release/7666507

Right you are. I was just commenting that my other copy with the original artwork is very noisy and it's flatter sounding overall. Just happy this one is more impressive sonically.