FS. Coheed & Cambria IKSSE3 Clear (1st press)

bridley

I've had this album sitting in my bedroom at my parents house since 2003 and have decided that it is better off in the hands of someone who wants it.

The discogs suggested asking price is ~$580USD and the last one that sold on Ebay went for $599USD, so I'm starting at $580USD but opening this up for offers. UPDATE: Which is clearly insane - so I'm just opening this to offers - if you're interested get in touch. If you're not, grab some popcorn.

The vinyl is perfect and unplayed, but the cover has a slight crease along the right corner on the back and the insert has a little dimple at the centre along the bottom.

Message me here to make an offer or find me on discogs.

I'm in Toronto, Ontario, as well - shipping will be whatever the actual cost is.

I'm open to trades (plus cash) as well:

Ryan Adams - Cold Roses

Ryan Adams - Jacksonville City Nights

Imogen Heap - Speak for Yourself

Karate - Unsolved

Saves The Day - In Reverie

The Wrens - Meadowlands

Everyone's point is that on here people generally base a price off the Discogs median. From there, we knock a couple dollars off because we aren't having to deal with fees or anything.

Something that is good to know, thank you.

I remember seeing the recent selling prices and thinking they were absurd. Somehow between then and today I talked myself into thinking it was ok to take those as reasonable prices - which is certainly not reasonable.

I got yo' back too homie. The Median isn't even relevant sometimes because a record hasn't sold in over a year on discogs but a repress comes out which usually means the original loses value. Queens of the stone age - Self Titled green vinyl for example Years ago a copy sold for $841 and last year the same variant sold for $48 huuuuge difference with a few selling for $500 etc. in between. So what's the value of that record? You gotta remember the original IKSSE vinyl has been out for a long time and was selling for outrageous prices for many of those years so a median for a record that's been out that long and just had a repress is not gonna be accurate. Do some more research when checking prices don't just use discogs. Check out popsike too it will show you the most recent going rate on Ebay and then deduct a decent percentage since this is not EBay.