Songs of Zelda: A Link to the Celts - Pressing Interest

So I sent a message to Eimear Noone via Kickstarter and asked whether the "Link To The Celts" album would get a vinyl pressing...

She replied saying it wouldn't be worth doing unless there were at least 200 people interested, and asked if there would be a demand for it.

I told her I'd happily post on here to see if I could drum up some numbers.

WalnutSoap suggested using Thunderclap, so I've signed up there and created a page. It'll take a couple of days to be approved but once it is I'll share the link as that will allow me to publicly collate numbers.

If this goes well then who knows, maybe this could lead to Nintendo getting wind of the need for other things to be pressed....?

Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/songsofzelda/eimear-noone-presents-songs-of-zelda-a-link-to-the

Edit: Here's the Thunderclap link. Please go here to support and I will pass numbers on if there's enough interest - https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/28335-vinyl-a-link-to-the-celts

Kind of annoying that you have to register through facebook or one of the other social medias and that it requests access to your friend list. I understand that it's to further promote, but as long as the goal is reached I would figure that would be enough.

Also, I would suggesting posting the link on reddit's vinyl page. Would probably help get more supporters.