If you sold your entire collection today, what would you do with the $$$?

It's an idea i've been toying around for years when I consider how much of my money goes into music (records, speakers, preamps, turntables, etc). Now that i'm going back to school to finish my BSME, its something I consider more and more. I'd been building my collection to pass down should I have kids one day, but life is so unpredictable. 

I know its essential for a lot of folks to get rid of theirs because of unemployment, babies, house payments, transportation, etc. But for those who don't have that necessity to sell, what would you do with the $$$?

ps: you can't buy more records. 

I'd save half for tuition and use the other half and fly to Iceland and enjoy a fuckin hot dog (best in Europe I hear).

if i'm humoring the idea of doing something i'll never do, then i'll pretend to use the money to do something i expect i'll probably never get to do: drop everything and just drive north by myself and spend a few nights under the northern lights. that probably doesn't cost much but at least it pays for gas.