If you sold your entire collection today, what would you do with the $$$?

I'd rent out space and throw the first annual VC What's Happenin' Summer Sweat Bash.

food. games. prizes.

separate room/computer lab to still get full effect in case you want to log in and lurk a thread.

To get into the party, you could have everyone bring one record you sold. Sweet party, and get some of your records back!

Discogs is saying my collection's median price is only about $1800. Could pay off my bedroom furniture with that, but that's no fun.

I don't think I could do another massive sell off like I did last summer. Sure, it put a big dent in my Lending Club loan, but I lost 1/3 of my collection in the span of a week.

Discogs is saying my collection's median price is only about $1800. Could pay off my bedroom furniture with that, but that's no fun.

I don't think I could do another massive sell off like I did last summer. Sure, it put a big dent in my Lending Club loan, but I lost 1/3 of my collection in the span of a week.

Where can I see how much mine is worth on Discogs? I can't figure out what to click :(

According to Discogs I could sell my collection for ~$14000, and I'm going to use that number since a lot of my collection hasn't been sold on discogs before, so if I were to sell everything I assume those would make up the extra money.

What would I do?

Buy a mother fuckin' 1970 - 73 AMC Javelin (AMX if I could find one)

AS12_r204_01.jpg

According to Discogs I could sell my collection for ~$14000, and I'm going to use that number since a lot of my collection hasn't been sold on discogs before, so if I were to sell everything I assume those would make up the extra money.

What would I do?

Buy a mother fuckin' 1970 - 73 AMC Javelin (AMX if I could find one)

AS12_r204_01.jpg

To quote Ron Perlman, "that is one motherfuckin' fine ass pussymobile, muthafucka!"