PO: The Wonder Years - No Closer to Heaven

Song was't bad but it didn't stand out to grab me and pull me in. I think their stuff works best in full album sequence anyway when you digest the collective whole. Will definitely preorder, just not from merchnow and their god awful shipping.

Agreed. I like it but its just sounds like a more refined TGG. Not necessarily bad, but I wasn't blown away. I was more or less expecting another jump in progression like we've been getting between each album. I think I'll wait on a few more songs and cheaper ordering options before jumping in on this.

erin choi at hopeless is always good for variant numbers. i usually email her, i can do so if soupy doesn't answer the tweet.

like cwhit said, i like it. i actually really, really like it. unlike TSSF, this band actually shows progression and it's fucking great. if i was still stupid and 16 i would be upset. but i love the melody and 3/4 time signature, the latter of which i think is sometimes pretty hard to pull off in pop punk. (although, also as cwhit said, this isn't really "pop punk.")

like cwhit said, i like it. i actually really, really like it. unlike TSSF, this band actually shows progression and it's fucking great. if i was still stupid and 16 i would be upset. but i love the melody and 3/4 time signature, the latter of which i think is sometimes pretty hard to pull off in pop punk. (although, also as cwhit said, this isn't really "pop punk.")

pretty much this. i really enjoy the "vaguely pop-punk' pop-punk stuff, if that makes any sense

What are peoples' experiences in cancelling MerchNow orders? Pretty straightforward and easy? I'm tempted to order it just so I don't miss out on this variant, and possibly cancel if it appears cheaper through an Australian distro or 24Hundred

They've always been really easy to work with for me. I've had to cancel a few by just emailing them with my order number and such - no hassles.

Damn, that new song is fire though. I just listened to it again. This sound reminds me of a band called Just Surrender, but a little darker and grittier vocals. I dig the early 2000's post-hardcore vibe for sure.

Just Surrender were amazing! They said they will be releasing If These Streets Could Talk on vinyl this year. From my town, but I still have yet to see them live.