PO: The Wonder Years - No Closer to Heaven

i obviously haven't been paying much attention recently... have they announced dates for the tour yet, or was it more of an announcement of an announcement? also did mitch or james do the art again? (nevermind, literally just saw it on facebook)

The new tour will definitely be announced after Warped Tour. Bands playing Warped are not allowed to announce upcoming tours while Warped Tour is happening because the fear is that people will just hold out on Warped to see their favorite bands play longer sets.

I want to know who they're touring with so badly!  Haha.  Someone hook me upppp with the info!

I can't wait to pre-order this, but I have to wake up at 6:30 tomorrow for my final exam for a class... fml.  Do I stay up for the pre-order or sleep early and potentially miss out on a cool bundle that I'd generally be down to buy?  Decisions.  Adult life?

I want to know who they're touring with so badly!  Haha.  Someone hook me upppp with the info!

I can't wait to pre-order this, but I have to wake up at 6:30 tomorrow for my final exam for a class... fml.  Do I stay up for the pre-order or sleep early and potentially miss out on a cool bundle that I'd generally be down to buy?  Decisions.  Adult life?

Try and get to sleep fairly early, set an alarm or two, or three, pre-order, then go back to bed lol