PO: The Wonder Years - No Closer to Heaven

i feel like they'll pull a wishful thinking and sell through this variant without any idea from the quantity then through a new one up

Hope this doesn't run out my paycheck doesn't come till tommorroooooowww :(

seems like everyone is doing these bogus pre-order bundles now. nobody wants the cheap paper posters. that stuff they give away for free at merch tables. .

Who cares? It's the same variant throughout so it's essentially just getting the same 2XLP for $22. Completely different than only giving the rare variants at like $60+

seems like everyone is doing these bogus pre-order bundles now. nobody wants the cheap paper posters. that stuff they give away for free at merch tables. .

I'm definitely getting tired of buying extra things just to get a more exclusive variant.  The shirt I got with my TBS pre-order last year was awful, the Aaron West shirt was pretty bad... just not my style of fit on them.  I wish every band was on RFC or something, they handled the Citizen pre-order really well.  I think it's a MerchNow thing.  Everyone that releases a record via Merchnow seems to do stuff like this.