No Machine - Good News [Duct tape Vinyl]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEch9QoweUw

I thought this was pretty sick idea. It's available for 24 hours on randomly colored vinyl & made to order.

http://partysmasherinc.limitedrun.com/products/553314-no-machine-good-news-duct-tape-vinyl

If you're a fan of Dillinger (their drummer is in the band), Everytime i die, or just good punk/hardcore you should check this out. The guitarist & bassist/singer also used to be in NK if you've heard of them. They're a local band from long island so I figured you guys might like this.

Oh wow, that's the label. I feel stupid. I think they're pretty sick. But I'll definitely check out some other the bands on the label. Any recommendations?

Still, I legit love the duct tape/stencil DIY feel of this, so I had to purchase. 

Keep in mind none of the bands mentioned will be anything close to No Machine haha.

But I can definitely vouch for Athletics, Owel & Happy Body Slow Brain.

Check out Ghost House as well.  Probably your best bridge between No Machine and those bands above, but still all very different.

Keep in mind none of the bands mentioned will be anything close to No Machine haha.

But I can definitely vouch for Athletics, Owel & Happy Body Slow Brain.

Check out Ghost House as well.  Probably your best bridge between No Machine and those bands above, but still all very different.

Love that album from GH.

Guest s0uthard

Snagged the bundle with their first EP. Separately they would be $28, before shipping, combined whereas the bundle was $27.50 shipping included.

Couldn't pass up that deal

Going into this thread, I thought they somehow made a record out of duct tape........

This is a lot better than my idea

That's hilarious, when I made the thread I wasn't sure if people were going to be confused. I'm sure a duct tape vinyl would sound like shit. It would be pretty cool to see though. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...