HOW to ship vinyl...

Smoking itself is dumb, but I just never care enough to quit. Though I did stop for a long time while I was sick, but started again once I started feeling better.

cigarettes freak me out. just cause there's an addictive substance in it. i didn't think about that when i started smoking, but i can feel that i'm starting to get hooked.

lol I was the same way. For like 2 years I never thought about being addicted, then one day I ran out at work and the craving set it and I realized I was addicted. I used to be able to smoke a pack a week, now I need a pack every other day it seems.

cigarettes freak me out. just cause there's an addictive substance in it. i didn't think about that when i started smoking, but i can feel that i'm starting to get hooked.

lol I was the same way. For like 2 years I never thought about being addicted, then one day I ran out at work and the craving set it and I realized I was addicted. I used to be able to smoke a pack a week, now I need a pack every other day it seems.

that's insane. for me, 3-4 single cigarettes a day are too much. so far it's been 3 days without one. i started to realize it was bad when i started smoking alone. plus it's pretty fuckin stupid of me to wear a shirt that says "fuck cancer" all the while i'm smoking cigarettes.

my problem is... people back at home stress me out, i have A LOT of free time, and my buddy bought me a case of 10 packs from mexico (tax free), so i don't even have to go out and buy them. i just bust out a new pack. i wanted to sell them, but at the same time that's selling a gift. btw, the guy who bought it for me is one of my best friends who went to the marines right after we graduated.

Smoking itself is dumb, but I just never care enough to quit. Though I did stop for a long time while I was sick, but started again once I started feeling better.

Let's follow this train of logic:

1. You smoked

2. You got sick

3. You quit smoking

4. You started to feel better

5. You started smoking again

LOGIC TRAIN DERAILED

[image]

that's insane. for me, 3-4 single cigarettes a day are too much. so far it's been 3 days without one. i started to realize it was bad when i started smoking alone. plus it's pretty fuckin stupid of me to wear a shirt that says "fuck cancer" all the while i'm smoking cigarettes.

my problem is... people back at home stress me out, i have A LOT of free time, and my buddy bought me a case of 10 packs from mexico (tax free), so i don't even have to go out and buy them. i just bust out a new pack. i wanted to sell them, but at the same time that's selling a gift. btw, the guy who bought it for me is one of my best friends who went to the marines right after we graduated.

I have the same "Fuck Cancer" shirt

Let's follow this train of logic:

1. You smoked

2. You got sick

3. You quit smoking

4. You started to feel better

5. You started smoking again

LOGIC TRAIN DERAILED

[image]

lol, the smoking had nothing to do with it the doctors said. I think I just have really really bad anxiety because the only times I feel weird anymore is when I am driving. I was fine for such a long time after my first incident, then I had to get all those tests and I think they made me worry way more than I should about it. There is nothing physically wrong with me that they can find.

I have the same "Fuck Cancer" shirt

yeah, i bought it shortly after my grandma passed away from cancer. and that was before i started smoking. :P