Alleged Sexual Assaulters and Scumbags

Here's another scumbag. Used to be the label owner of Traffic Street Records that put out stuff by Andrew Jackson Jihad, Houseboat, and Sundials.

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20150826/armour-square/traveling-artist-violently-rapes-woman-19-back-of-van-prosecutors-say

I saw this earlier. What a Fucking terrible person. You can't blame that on heroin or bpd.

Fixed my link but now I can't find the comment. Basically it said she started coming to shows / hanging out when she was 15 but didn't start dating for a few years. Her parents would even come to shows too. They didn't date until after tttyg came out so the songs aren't about her. And he never dated ashlee and her at the same time.

I saw a site that said it isnt true because the earliest picture of the two together on the internet is from 2004 and she would be 17/18 at that time. I dont think that is really proof it didnt happen. 1) the internet wasnt all about social media and uploading evry picture you had yet 2) If you were dating a 15 year old, you probably wouldnt let the pictures of you two together get posted.

Here's another scumbag. Used to be the label owner of Traffic Street Records that put out stuff by Andrew Jackson Jihad, Houseboat, and Sundials.

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20150826/armour-square/traveling-artist-violently-rapes-woman-19-back-of-van-prosecutors-say

Not to presume guilt or innocence in any of these other incidents, but it's good to read about someone who did the right thing by immediately going to the cops so that he can't get off the hook vs. doing nothing and blogging about it a year later.

Why's that? Maybe it's well known but I'm not really a Beatles fan

sorry for sounding like a radical in advance but here we go

abuse/sexism (1,2,3)

beat a man to death for a pretty homophobic reason 

albeism (1. note the guy who made it tries to defend him, 2)

its also believed he was pretty antisemitic but there's not a lot of concrete evidence , there's also the song "women is the n*gger of the world" buts its not as bad as it sounds.