Alleged Sexual Assaulters and Scumbags

on a similar topic, can we delete the ass/tits appreciation thread? embarrassing to be on a forum where people think that's appropriate

There was a push for that a couple years ago and if I recall correctly, one of the mods was pretty against the removal of them.

sorry for sounding like a radical in advance but here we go

beat a man to death for a pretty homophobic reason 

The fact that you had to make that a tabloid style headline is pretty appalling. The article doesn't say that he beat a man to death, and the victim wasn't not-homophobic, either. Not to say that what John Lennon did in that incident was the right thing to do, but he beat a man badly after that man had made homophobic comments towards him in a time when (as the very link that you posted says) it was illegal and stigmatized in society.  Not that John Lennon is an angel, or at all in the right, but come on, you didn't need to exaggerate it to make that situation out to be worse than it already was.

I believe Rambo was the original creator of the Ass appreciation thread. He decided to delete (I think it was after he gave up on being a mod but the original poster has the ability to delete any thread). A new one popped right back up.

I made a boob thread in response to the ass thread prior to being a mod, when I became a mod I deleted the thread because I agreed it was in poor taste and it became a lot more x-rated than I ever intended it to be. A second one was made a couple years ago but the OP asked that it be deleted as well so that's gone for a while too.

JFC dude not everything is about you.  This is a forum about collecting vinyl, not "appreciating asses", and if you so desire to stare at girls all day, you can sure as hell use google.

Whoa. Calm it down, dude. If you're such an SJW, maybe learn to call women women, not girls.

Whoa. Calm it down, dude. If you're such an SJW, maybe learn to call women women, not girls.

I get very frustrated when every time an issue arises or a question comes up, some boy has to come along and make it about them and ultimately, how it's "their right"...  It never ends.  And, yes, you are right, I should have and am working on not using girls when referring to adults.

JFC dude not everything is about you. This is a forum about collecting vinyl, not "appreciating asses", and if you so desire to stare at girls all day, you can sure as hell use google.

You could use this argument to say the whole "everything else" section should be deleted.

Being from Philly originally, it's interesting to see this place making headlines. That place is a hole in the wall in the Italian Market, and I hope that they take notice that more people have signed that petition than could fit in there at one time. Reading the original post about those guys made my stomach turn. The fact that people were trying to put those kinds of messages out there with their band and other people enjoyed it is sickening.

Being from Philly originally, it's interesting to see this place making headlines. That place is a hole in the wall in the Italian Market, and I hope that they take notice that more people have signed that petition than could fit in there at one time. Reading the original post about those guys made my stomach turn. The fact that people were trying to put those kinds of messages out there with their band and other people enjoyed it is sickening.

Couldn't agree more. I also find it pretty fucking disturbing this kind of music & videos were made in the first place. I get that all sorts of underground shit exists out there, but jesus christ... how can anyone think this is ok? or worse, entertaining? I mean, how do their families feel about the shit they try to infect others with? This "band" is one of the most toxic creations I've come across, & I seriously hope this creates a tidal wave of support to stop them from spreading any more repulsive & extremely harmful views.

That dude was always so fucking annoying with his Facebook posts.

Anyway, with more and more of these situations seeming to arise, I just hope that survivors can at some point feel comfortable going to the authorities/making the abusers shitty actions be known at the time they are happening. So many of these people's stories stay bottled up inside them for years, and then they make a post on the Internet, because in all reality, it's their best option at exposing the abuser since so much time has passed. I can't begin to understand how difficult it must be for someone to go get help while they are being abused, because talking to someone about it at the time it is happening must take a lot of courage, but in the long run it will create a greater chance for justice to be, at least somewhat, served.