So this happened today....for Misfits, Samhain, or Danzig fans

Next time this is what you do:

"Hey dudes, wow, look what I found, so many copies, cool huh. I would love to do a solid and hook anyone up that wants a copy because they have soooo many, and I want to share the excitement".

Not, na na boo boo, I know where these are but I'm not telling. Like a 5th grade dufus that came across his mommies stash of penthouses.

"Hey dudes, wow, look what I found, so many copies, cool huh. I would love to do a solid and hook anyone up that wants a copy because they have soooo many, and I want to share the excitement".

Not, na na boo boo, I know where these are but I'm not telling. Like a 5th grade dufus that came across his mommies stash of penthouses.

your mom read penthouse? My dad did

your childhood had to be interesting

Yeah... I guess my reasoning for not posting where right away was becasue they don't do online sales and no one I know is even close to here. So it wouldn't have matter anyway. They have been sitting for a long time and pretty much all of the covers are beat to shit. Almost all of the Initiums were over $300 with the most expensive being $630.

Yeah... I guess my reasoning for not posting where right away was becasue they don't do online sales and no one I know is even close to here. So it wouldn't have matter anyway. They have been sitting for a long time and pretty much all of the covers are beat to shit. Almost all of the Initiums were over $300 with the most expensive being $630.

Shit that's expensive. These come into my local store all the time for $50-75. 

• 1 month later...