PO NOW: Defeater - Abandoned (Out in August 28th)

you should held out on bmth and fir, because they are bmth and fir not because of  bad pressings...

I love Defeater but so many of their fans are so condescending. Like how so many fans gave the band shit when they toured with ABR and Defeater was like wtf are yall talking about.. ABR is an awesome band and awesome people. all 4 bands I have mentioned here are good in different ways so don't act so above it unless you have some music to show for yourself

"The album continues the conceptual storyline of Defeater’s previous albums, but there is a bit of a twist in the story—according to Epitaph, Abandoned 'chronicles the story of a lapsed Catholic priest, whose battles in Europe during the war drag him first toward faith and then his own poisonous faithlessness.' "

Source: Substream

The Kings Road EU store says 600 on Clear/Solid Orange and 600 on Clear/Transparent Green Vinyl...

http://de.kingsroadmerch.com/defeater/

The U.S. store has Coke/Trans Green and Coke/Trans Orange as the descriptions with /500 on both even though the mock-ups look identical to the EU versions.