Baroness RED

This is a questions for you who are Baroness fans. I collect all their different pressings, especially the Red and Blue LP's.  As for the Red LP I've been on the hunt for the red/black merge pressing which I have found but the people have been asking more than what I'm willing to pay.  The brown pressing is another story.  I can't figure out why it is so hard to find.  Do any of you Baroness fans have one?

I think you're referring to the third press which was "Red w/ black haze" /300. If so, this is a press that I have. I wouldn't want to part with it for sentimental reasons but I couldn't tell you why others are asking so much for it other than its one of the lower number pressed variants. Other than the clear and the solid red its the third rarest variant. That shit doesn't mean a thing to me personally but other people love having variants with low numbers just for the sake of its scarcity.

Link to variant here:

http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/3075476?ev=rb

That is the one.  I have the Red with White splatter and the Red.  The Red with Black haze is always pricey ($61 on discogs)  as is the Brown.  I was just thinking that it is so odd how rare it is to see a brown on EBay.  There are some on discogs now but the least expensive in the USA is $99.  I heard Baroness has been in the studio and I cant wait to hear the new songs. 

• 8 months later...