PO: Coheed & Cambria - The Color Before the Sun

Out October 9th (vinyl on 10/16), their first non-conceptual album as a band.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Deluxe Boxset + exclusive 7"

http://buy.thecolorbeforethesun.com

Amazon Standard LP

http://amzn.to/1Ez4sgo

Track listing:
1. Island
2. Eraser
3. Colors
4. Here To Mars
5. Ghost
6. Atlas
7. Young Love
8. You Got Spirit, Kid
9. The Audience
10. Peace to the Mountain 

For real! I blame Casey of the Dear Hunter, haha. These guys and taking breaks from their stories.

It's totally fine. In all honesty, I don't care what they do.

I really would love to get the Afterman2, but honestly I spent way too much money on that/ those album(s) and tours. I'm about to be really poor for a while, so I won't feel too terrible if I have to miss this tour. It'd be different if it was the Afterman2 Tour. Then I'd just cry a lot.

It's totally fine. In all honesty, I don't care what they do.

I really would love to get the Afterman2, but honestly I spent way too much money on that/ those album(s) and tours. I'm about to be really poor for a while, so I won't feel too terrible if I have to miss this tour. It'd be different if it was the Afterman2 Tour. Then I'd just cry a lot.

I haven't seen them since YOTBR, I probably wouldn't go anyway. Even though I loved Afterman. I'm interested to hear this, I just selfishly wish it was part of the story.

From the Blabbermouth article:

The New York-based band's album arrives via the recently formed label, 300 Entertainment who pride themselves on being an independent, creative driven record label that focuses on intense artist development.

300 Entertainment co-founder Lyor Cohen offers: "COHEED AND CAMBRIA have created a lane and legacy for themselves that is very much their own. Their DIY approach fits the ethos of 300. They've taken some brave artistic steps on this forthcoming new album and we are looking forward to sharing it with the world."

Who knows what that'll mean for cost/ vinyl/ variants or whatever else. Checking out the label's site (http://300ent.com/) it seems pretty fancy, but no store yet.

I'm also wagering now...<sigh>...there is probably going to be an Urban Outfitters variant of this LP. I can feel it already.