PO: Coheed & Cambria - The Color Before the Sun

As a fan of this band, I have to say it feels a little funny to not be interested in this album, but I just can't help it. That first song was so uninteresting and uninspired, so "meh". It was on par with some of the more forgettable songs from the Afterman. I'll still buy the LP and I'm sure the album will have some good songs or grow on me, but man I'm don't really care.

As a fan of this band, I have to say it feels a little funny to not be interested in this album, but I just can't help it. That first song was so uninteresting and uninspired, so "meh". It was on par with some of the more forgettable songs from the Afterman. I'll still buy the LP and I'm sure the album will have some good songs or grow on me, but man I'm don't really care.

I honestly felt the same way right when they first released the song. I didn't listen to it again until the video came out last week, and hearing it again with fresh ears, I liked it a lot more.

obviously YMMV

I'm a fan of the song for what it is. Is it my favorite Coheed song? Of course not. I feel the same about many of Coheed's singles. I wish the story would continue, but I don't want it forced. I'm happy to support them in this endeavor and will continue to do so until they commit some heinous atrocities. I'm a fanboy, so my opinion doesn't really count. All the same, it's here for your indulgences.

So sick of Coheed. This album screams teen angst! However, I will admit the vinyl is pre ordered and the record will sit on my shelf. One thing this album did do for me was break the cycle. I made over $2500 last month selling doubles, triples, varients, comics, shirts, nick nacks and autographs. I'm old. I took the story and related it too close to my personal lifes journey. When Afterman came out and then this album it no longer followed my self struggles. I realized all I needed was one copy of each album on vinyl. Screw the cd's, 7"s, and all the surrounding money making machine claud turned it into. Now if he would just put out the Prize and Good Apollo LP'S  out......Still Travis rips it harder then anyone.