PO: Coheed & Cambria - The Color Before the Sun

So sick of Coheed. This album screams teen angst! However, I will admit the vinyl is pre ordered and the record will sit on my shelf. One thing this album did do for me was break the cycle. I made over $2500 last month selling doubles, triples, varients, comics, shirts, nick nacks and autographs. I'm old. I took the story and related it too close to my personal lifes journey. When Afterman came out and then this album it no longer followed my self struggles. I realized all I needed was one copy of each album on vinyl. Screw the cd's, 7"s, and all the surrounding money making machine claud turned it into. Now if he would just put out the Prize and Good Apollo LP'S out......Still Travis rips it harder then anyone.

Ohjeezus. Who let you here?

Let me guess, "your life is full of fucking solos".

Just an FYI, you're a joke among most the of the Coheed community.

So sick of Coheed. This album screams teen angst! However, I will admit the vinyl is pre ordered and the record will sit on my shelf. One thing this album did do for me was break the cycle. I made over $2500 last month selling doubles, triples, varients, comics, shirts, nick nacks and autographs. I'm old. I took the story and related it too close to my personal lifes journey. When Afterman came out and then this album it no longer followed my self struggles. I realized all I needed was one copy of each album on vinyl. Screw the cd's, 7"s, and all the surrounding money making machine claud turned it into. Now if he would just put out the Prize and Good Apollo LP'S  out......Still Travis rips it harder then anyone. 

A++++ We've all been thinking it but he said it. Woo!

I have to sign up to read it. :/

I got you: 

"I first saw coheed before they had a release out. Travis and mic had a cool attitude. Claud and Josh ran off to hide. I followed them to now. I have purchased everything they put out including triple copies of cd's to get all versions and all vinyl varients. I killed my bank on the German Second Stage and the Silent Earth Varients before repress. I bet you dont believe Neesh is the only one to have a pre coheed demo. Long story short I met Mic on a one on one situation. I am also a drug addict and a mental patient. We got along real well and remain friends thru email and far visits. Then I ran into Josh over internet thru his red light juliet project. His attitude was shit. He sounded just like I was told by his friend. A stuck up white gangster hiding a dope addiction. Then I thought man, claud is in it for the long haul. In it for the bucks. In it to raise his family off of. I decided I couldnt part completely but got on ebay and sold everything but one copy of vinyl for each album, one cd (good apallo), all 3 eps by travis and his 3 lp's because Travis is real and one hardback and a few softback that never made it to hardback. I made $4000. Then coheed comes out ofthe scifi closet and decides its cool to put the name on a gay support song. thats cool but put it under a different name. then coheed is now doing a whole album with the name that spawns from a story i hold so deeply to my personal life and they put normal political, teenage , pop songs to it. why no solo on that new song. my life is filled with fucking solos. not chorus verse chorus. Fuck claud and his money machine. I almost bought some of my stuff back on craigslist in st loser but you teens couldnt tell me if the stuff was out of print because when i sold it it was not. Now, I dont want a fucking thing to do with this fucking band. two words......sell out! claud thinks the word fuck thrown around and some oh ohs will get him some more girl followers or some more faggot fans! Claud your almost 40. Dont sing songs to teenagers. Sing songs about space that us adults who have lived hard lives can some how take that space story and relate it to our personal fucked up trauma. Thats why Travis and Mic told me you started this project. Thats why I spent so much time and money on you. Its not over after a wife and child. i have a wife and 3 childeren, a house, car, money, drugs, love, family and creativity."

The children of the fence are so hostile. lol. anyways james. sorry dude. I feel your a cool dude. dont get so crazy when someone states their feelings about your favorite band. I'll watch myself. cool? I do mean every word of that statment you posted. My relationship with mic goes deep. you might not like him but I do.

I got you: 

"I first saw coheed before they had a release out. Travis and mic had a cool attitude. Claud and Josh ran off to hide. I followed them to now. I have purchased everything they put out including triple copies of cd's to get all versions and all vinyl varients. I killed my bank on the German Second Stage and the Silent Earth Varients before repress. I bet you dont believe Neesh is the only one to have a pre coheed demo. Long story short I met Mic on a one on one situation. I am also a drug addict and a mental patient. We got along real well and remain friends thru email and far visits. Then I ran into Josh over internet thru his red light juliet project. His attitude was shit. He sounded just like I was told by his friend. A stuck up white gangster hiding a dope addiction. Then I thought man, claud is in it for the long haul. In it for the bucks. In it to raise his family off of. I decided I couldnt part completely but got on ebay and sold everything but one copy of vinyl for each album, one cd (good apallo), all 3 eps by travis and his 3 lp's because Travis is real and one hardback and a few softback that never made it to hardback. I made $4000. Then coheed comes out ofthe scifi closet and decides its cool to put the name on a gay support song. thats cool but put it under a different name. then coheed is now doing a whole album with the name that spawns from a story i hold so deeply to my personal life and they put normal political, teenage , pop songs to it. why no solo on that new song. my life is filled with fucking solos. not chorus verse chorus. Fuck claud and his money machine. I almost bought some of my stuff back on craigslist in st loser but you teens couldnt tell me if the stuff was out of print because when i sold it it was not. Now, I dont want a fucking thing to do with this fucking band. two words......sell out! claud thinks the word fuck thrown around and some oh ohs will get him some more girl followers or some more faggot fans! Claud your almost 40. Dont sing songs to teenagers. Sing songs about space that us adults who have lived hard lives can some how take that space story and relate it to our personal fucked up trauma. Thats why Travis and Mic told me you started this project. Thats why I spent so much time and money on you. Its not over after a wife and child. i have a wife and 3 childeren, a house, car, money, drugs, love, family and creativity."

whatthefuck-did-i-just-read.jpg

The children of the fence are so hostile. lol. anyways james. sorry dude. I feel your a cool dude. dont get so crazy when someone states their feelings about your favorite band. I'll watch myself. cool? I do mean every word of that statment you posted. My relationship with mic goes deep. you might not like him but I do.

Mic Todd is trash. People who defend him can go fuck right off. HE ROBBED A STORE, AND MADE IT SEEM LIKE HE WOULD BLOW IT UP. That's not a story, it's true. He faked a bomb threat and scared someone into giving him prescription drugs, and got caught and went to fucking JAIL. 

WHY WHY WHY would anyone defend that shit bag?

Not to mention, took advantage of people on Facebook. People I know personally, who PURCHASED ITEMS from him and that groupie slut Jazmin, THAT HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE. And then, he deleted his fucking facebook, so he wouldn't have to listen to them complain while he likely rolled around in the money, or spent it on drugs. You talk MAD shit about Josh, but at least he got his act together, and cleaned the fuck up. If anything Mic is the fucking antithesis of Josh. because at least he owned up to his mistakes, instead of continuing to blame it on others and situations.