PO: Coheed & Cambria - The Color Before the Sun

If any one person thinks that a band owes them something just because they've spent a shit-ton of money on their music and concerts and merch and they're "fanatico fantastico #1", it's time to re-assess things. Bands don't owe you or anyone shit.

james is right about mic. what he said is true. thats why i like james and did not mean to offend him like such. If my word faggot offended someone, i am sorry for that also. Check my huge discogs. I am gay friendly to the point of living with joshua plague. He is a fantastic cook and was the singer for No Lord Shall Live and Mukilteo Fairies. I have two gay daughters 19 and 17. Also I dont want to keep defending myself for being let down by a band and moving on but I am very close if not best friends with mike bullshit of No Mistake, Ego and Go!. We throw the word around all the time. If my saying I am a drug addict, look at my discogs. I managed and by drug addict I meant wellbutrin for depression, topamax for seizures , kolonopin for anxiety and cannabis for cancer of the stomach. Didnt mean to bloat but I said creativity doesnt leave when you pass 40, have a wife, have kids, a house, cars, jobs and so on. And for some reason I just want to add two more things , Once again james is right and i am sorry to him on a personal level. second, I skate pools with my wife and three kids better then anyone on this board above the age of 35. I just feel let down a band that drew me into a personal story took a break. they needed one. right? it just pissed me off like a few others have stated. and to clarify my discogs white pride is a 1983 joke st louis punk band. I have been offered up to $1000 for the demo. The vaginal jesus records , Seth from Anal Cunt gave them to me for letting him sleep on my floor. they are treasures of mine. my record collection has seen thefts (beetle bob), floods(93), fires, and sales for homes and cars. I have sold over 1000 records thru Ebay when ebay was still ebay. i am a good dude at heart. how many of you have seen cap n jazz, guage, friction, skated with bob nanna, seen boys life, promise ring before promise ring was promise ring. I bet not many. Before I was a full teenager I already saw agnostic front, youth of today, samhain playing misfits songs, fear, flipper, dri, mod and so on and on and on and on........sorry again James, I should of been more adult about it. I to was bit by the same bug. It still itches from time to time. Im sure mic in person is a jerk. as my pinpal he is a nice dude with alot of cool stories and nothing but nice things to say about his x brothers. Drug addicts can be assholes, it sounds like you might not know many. I know alot, unfortunately.

I got you: 

"I first saw coheed before they had a release out. Travis and mic had a cool attitude. Claud and Josh ran off to hide. I followed them to now. I have purchased everything they put out including triple copies of cd's to get all versions and all vinyl varients. I killed my bank on the German Second Stage and the Silent Earth Varients before repress. I bet you dont believe Neesh is the only one to have a pre coheed demo. Long story short I met Mic on a one on one situation. I am also a drug addict and a mental patient. We got along real well and remain friends thru email and far visits. Then I ran into Josh over internet thru his red light juliet project. His attitude was shit. He sounded just like I was told by his friend. A stuck up white gangster hiding a dope addiction. Then I thought man, claud is in it for the long haul. In it for the bucks. In it to raise his family off of. I decided I couldnt part completely but got on ebay and sold everything but one copy of vinyl for each album, one cd (good apallo), all 3 eps by travis and his 3 lp's because Travis is real and one hardback and a few softback that never made it to hardback. I made $4000. Then coheed comes out ofthe scifi closet and decides its cool to put the name on a gay support song. thats cool but put it under a different name. then coheed is now doing a whole album with the name that spawns from a story i hold so deeply to my personal life and they put normal political, teenage , pop songs to it. why no solo on that new song. my life is filled with fucking solos. not chorus verse chorus. Fuck claud and his money machine. I almost bought some of my stuff back on craigslist in st loser but you teens couldnt tell me if the stuff was out of print because when i sold it it was not. Now, I dont want a fucking thing to do with this fucking band. two words......sell out! claud thinks the word fuck thrown around and some oh ohs will get him some more girl followers or some more faggot fans! Claud your almost 40. Dont sing songs to teenagers. Sing songs about space that us adults who have lived hard lives can some how take that space story and relate it to our personal fucked up trauma. Thats why Travis and Mic told me you started this project. Thats why I spent so much time and money on you. Its not over after a wife and child. i have a wife and 3 childeren, a house, car, money, drugs, love, family and creativity."

What a fucking tard. Half of that shit didnt make sense. Why would you say youre done with a band and then try to buy everything back and then say youre done again? Are you saying Coheed stole a personal story from you and made an album based off of it? WHAT!? And quit abbreviating peoples names like theyre your buddies or something. I'm not sure how gay people tie into their music but what the fuck ever, who cares?

If any one person thinks that a band owes them something just because they've spent a shit-ton of money on their music and concerts and merch and they're "fanatico fantastico #1", it's time to re-assess things. Bands don't owe you or anyone shit.

i agree even if i did not come off that way. thanks. this was an appropriately placed statement!

What a fucking tard. Half of that shit didnt make sense. Why would you say youre done with a band and then try to buy everything back and then say youre done again? Are you saying Coheed stole a personal story from you and made an album based off of it? WHAT!? And quit abbreviating peoples names like theyre your buddies or something. I'm not sure how gay people tie into their music but what the fuck ever, who cares?

you my friend must be a child. can you not read what i wrote? your statement above makes no sense. My statement is easy to understand. you seem way out of the coheed circle of things. just butt the fuck out and shut the fuck up please. your an antagonizer. First, it all made since. Second, what, you whant me to call him claudio instead of claud like most people do? Third, they wrote a funny song supporting gay marriage, that I didnt say i had a problem with I just said politics are not what coheed does. they do sci-fi. Forth, The story, you must know nothing about, im positive james does. The story comes from trauma that is covered up with this sci-fi story. When I talked to Claud (he prefers) he asked me if the story related to my life since we both had similar pasts. I told him in the many ways it did. fuck you TARD!