PO: Coheed & Cambria - The Color Before the Sun

AWFUL! COHEED IS A MONEY MAKING MACHINE! THEY ARE IN IT FOR THE TEENAGERS! THEY ARE NOT AN ADULT BAND! THOSE TWO SINGLES SUCK SHIT! JUST LIKE THE AFTERMAN JOKE!

I need to spend more time in Coheed threads. This is killing a lot of time while I am at work. I would kind of think he is funny if he hadn't have said faggot.

Wtf happened here? I went to sleep last night and everything was fine, and then I woke up this morning to like a hundred emails from this thread!?

Can't believe I missed the excitement....

Ditto. Busy all afternoon, just got to work this morning, saw the 150+ notifications...

tumblr_mxwyznfaxF1rbjoeao1_400.gif

But back on topic, like everyone else I definitely enjoy the new song more than YGSK. I'm pretty anxious to hear the full album.

Sorry I started so much shit. I didnt think I was the one who started it but he was clearly very pissed off at me for calling him out on his stupidity. I think what set me off was that he referred to gay people as faggots. I know its just a word and really it has no meaning other than being a word but still, he meant it in a derogatory way and that pissed me off. I wonder if he calls his daughters faggots. What a dick. You guys know I dont normally participate in things like that. Anyway, sorry for the drama.

Sorry I started so much shit. I didnt think I was the one who started it but he was clearly very pissed off at me for calling him out on his stupidity. I think what set me off was that he referred to gay people as faggots. I know its just a word and really it has no meaning other than being a word but still, he meant it in a derogatory way and that pissed me off. I wonder if he calls his daughters faggots. What a dick. You guys know I dont normally participate in things like that. Anyway, sorry for the drama.

I've straight up lost friends over telling them not to use that word, and to stop using "gay" negatively. Fuck 'em.

I've straight up lost friends over telling them not to use that word, and to stop using "gay" negatively. Fuck 'em.

I really wish I could say society is past using 'gay' as an insult. As a high schooler, I can say that it's used WAY less frequently, but my friends are still dumb about it sometimes.

My grammer mistakes are due to not receiving a college degree. Instead I went to work at 16. Got married. Had 5 children. Bought a home. Two cars. Got a killer job with a combined income of 70,000. so go fuck you grammer. Try to live a better life then me.

hahahahahahahahha. Out of all the posts in here this is my fav. Me and my wife make 70k a year combined eat it!! Such a baller. I already live a better life than you and I'm not even 30. I think you need to realize you are poorly educated, and will never break the ceiling of your income because of your life now. Making 70k a year between two people is fine and all if your half a century old but thats really not as great as you think. Look at that, an insult without a dirty word in there. Also I learned grammar in grade school. Maybe they no teach no good in the muddy swamps of Dinglebutt, USA.

Hell, I'm 29 and know people who still use both of those regularly as a negative thing. Some people just won't change sadly.

I never saw it as a problem when I was younger because I have gay friends and relatives and definitely don't think less of them. Then my son was born, and over the course of a couple years, I realized that you just sound fucking dumb as hell when you say "Man, that's soooo gay". Plus, I don't want my little dude calling all his friends faggots because they want regular milk when he wants chocolate.

I never saw it as a problem when I was younger because I have gay friends and relatives and definitely don't think less of them. Then my son was born, and over the course of a couple years, I realized that you just sound fucking dumb as hell when you say "Man, that's soooo gay". Plus, I don't want my little dude calling all his friends faggots because they want regular milk when he wants chocolate.

I used to use it a lot in high school . I don't remember when they fell out of my regular vocabulary, but they did.

If I were in your situation, I definitely wouldn't want my kid throwing it around either.

Definitely didn't get the impression it was you that started it. No matter what, that dude just seemed like he was trolling the internet for any place to brag/shit-talk Coheed.

You are one of the kindest and most level headed dudes here. I wouldn't worry about it.