PO: Coheed & Cambria - The Color Before the Sun

To be fair, it looks pretty cool on the back. Every track has a different picture.

yeah those pictures were really cool

i meant like when pic discs just have the list of songs like the back of the sleeve, ones i've seen in the past couple years are ghost or uncle acid picture discs just have the list and look pretty dumb, but rob zombie picture disc have pictures i've never seen anywhere else and dont look pretty cool

now are those pictures for the tracks on the back or just the list? 

I'm not happy about it but I can't make it. My friend juli is trying to go, I'm trying to get in touch with her now.

Yes please do.  i'm going to the box office to pick the tickets up this afternoon, then i'm going to be on a mission to unload them.  might just go stand outside the hot topic in the florence mall.  $40 for 2 tix when they are going for $50 a piece on stubhub... can't beat that deal with a stick.

Happy Almost Release Day, William!

Tomorrow is the big day!

If you are receiving this email, that means you purchased our The Color Before the Sun: Limited Edition Deluxe Package and/or our limited run vinyl. So, thank you! Your downloads will be sent promptly at 12am EST / 9pm PST tonight, while your demos will be sent tomorrow at 12pm EST / 9am PST.

It’s really important to us that you DOWNLOAD the album upon receipt. We know a lot of you may have streamed the record or obtained it somehow – but we really need you to take the time to download the album in order for it to count for a sale on the record chart.

DELUXE SHIPPING – We apologize that shipping of the deluxe hasn’t already taken place. We were so close to having it at your door in time for release day, but in order to maintain our high demand for a quality product, that when we found a blemish in the printing, we had to have it corrected – and that change has made it so that books will not start shipping out until this weekend and Monday and Tuesday of next week.

The Egg-White and Black 180g Vinyl caused a few problems in manufacturing, but all vinyl will ship out tomorrow, Friday 10/16 and Saturday, 10/17.

We hope you understand and we appreciate your patience – you will have this book forever (we hope!) and we wanted the very best product in your hands. We think you love it and when it arrives you might video tape the opening of it and share. One of you will get the golden ticket, but we hope that everyone else will enjoy the contents of the story, the music, the DVD and the incredible art by our friend, Nick Steinhardt.

Thank you for your Neverending support.

Coheed and Cambria

Copyright © 2015 Topspin Media, Inc., All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email because you preordered The Color Before The Sun deluxe boxset by Coheed And Cambria.

Our mailing address is:

Topspin Media, Inc.

1538 20th StSanta Monica, California 90404