PO: Coheed & Cambria - The Color Before the Sun

Man, I had no idea there was such dislike for the GA II. There are some damn good songs on there.

Gotta agree that there are lighter up-beat songs on every one of their albums, so count me in for hoping that the rest are more complex and darker. The lyrics in this song really just read as them phoning it in.

I went to an ultra-conservative mormon schools, so those of us 20 our of 3000 that weren't mormon banded to together, and were into the underground music, and "prided" ourselves on being into things the rest of the high school clique wasn't. So when all of the sudden Coheed blew up and people we hated for excluding us for being different were into our music, that was hard for teenage me to handle haha.

Where at in Utah did you grow up?

New track grew on me pretty quickly. As with every other release of theirs, I will no doubt be buying a crazy deluxe edition when available, which I hope is very soon.

Same here. Been on repeat all night. The outdo sounds like it's leading to something epic!

• 4 weeks later...

record-player-2.jpg

Challenge accepted.

So it's decided. ALLTHEVARIANTS (god I hope there only is one, but who am I kidding).