PO: Coheed & Cambria - The Color Before the Sun

I never collect variants, but I've been tempted, especially considering I only found out this existed after purchasing each album separately.

I actually had a friend surprise me with one of these recently. Said he was mailing me some Amory Wars comics at no charge, with "a few extras". It turned out to be copies of Ascension (black), Descension (tour color) which I sold to Fowty, SSTB with 7" (green) which I sold to Cyndi, and The Afterman Deluxe Vinyl set (silver/gold). I was totally shocked.

I found that deluxe edition in my local record store a few months back, used sitting on a top shelf where I have no idea how many times I probably walked by it without noticing. Got it for about $70 after tax. Was so magical, my first "find" I think ever at this store for used stuff, it's mostly junk or just completely overpriced garbage. 

I actually had a friend surprise me with one of these recently. Said he was mailing me some Amory Wars comics at no charge, with "a few extras". It turned out to be copies of Ascension (black), Descension (tour color) which I sold to Fowty, SSTB with 7" (green) which I sold to Cyndi, and The Afterman Deluxe Vinyl set (silver/gold). I was totally shocked.

My friends suck.

Looks like it will end Thursday at 4 :)

start = new Date("2015-08-04T11:00:00-00:00");
end = new Date("2015-08-06T16:00:00-00:00");

Edit: For those who want to sift through the javascript -- http://www.thecolorbeforethesun.com/cc.js

Also, I found this funny

}).on('finish.countdown', function() {

/*
    Patience.  - @LeeMartin
    */
});

Looks like it will end Thursday at 4 :)

start = new Date("2015-08-04T11:00:00-00:00");
end = new Date("2015-08-06T16:00:00-00:00");

Edit: For those who want to sift through the javascript -- http://www.thecolorbeforethesun.com/cc.js

Also, I found this funny

}).on('finish.countdown', function() {

/*
    Patience.  - @LeeMartin
    */
});

9593166.jpg