PO: Neurosis - Times of Grace, Grace, and Through Silver and Blood

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my copy of Through Silver... didn't come direct from relapse, which is good as this thing was doubled packed... last round of neurosis represses both came mangled.

Jacket and artwork are great on this and the lps themselves sound good.  Went to order a black copy of Times of Grace from relapse direct and it looks like they're all out

Got my copy of Through Silver... didn't come direct from relapse, which is good as this thing was doubled packed... last round of neurosis represses both came mangled.

Jacket and artwork are great on this and the lps themselves sound good.  Went to order a black copy of Times of Grace from relapse direct and it looks like they're all out

I was wondering if these were showing up yet.  My Pig Destroyer reissue showed up last week and had the same release date as these, was expecting them to arrive right around the same time.

Looks like mine will be delivered today.  I would expect their shipping updates to hopefully improve since Relapse is no longer shipping their orders, they have a 3rd party doing it.

They don't seem to have gotten much better since they switched.  Not a big deal, just funny how inconsistent they are at sending notifications.

They don't seem to have gotten much better since they switched. Not a big deal, just funny how inconsistent they are at sending notifications.

It's pretty baffling how a business that's been around for 25 years has so much trouble alerting folks when something ships. Something to work on during the next 25 years, I guess.