PO: Jimmy Eat World - Stay On My Side Tonight

Yeah, for $22 I'll probably pick up Futures. Just wasn't worth $30 for me.

Same. Although I wish I would've dropped the $50 on the Bleed American deluxe edition. It came out right when I started collecting, so I wasn't ready to drop that kinda cash on something I'd been listening to since I was 12.

Same. Although I wish I would've dropped the $50 on the Bleed American deluxe edition. It came out right when I started collecting, so I wasn't ready to drop that kinda cash on something I'd been listening to since I was 12.

Ah, see I don't need all that extra shit. The new repress for $18 will be fine for me!

Yeah I have a copy of the orange/blue/white RSD deluxe edition. I love it. I actually listen to all 3 LPs pretty often.

Thanks BullMoose. Your great prices will finally put the JEW discography on my shelf.

Get a room!

Not as good as Coheed's acoustic version of 'A Praise Chorus' ;) Such a treat for them to play that at the last Neverender show.  

The only problem with your logic is that Coheed and Cambria is terrible ;)

Chase This Light is my favorite Jimmy Eat World album, which is a totally controversial opinion.  Also: I just ordered this release.  Disintegration is one of my favorite Jimmy songs ever.  

My favorite too. Love or front to back.

Man, this is so weird — I thought that album was a pretty big dud, but I went to see Jim solo last week and the songs he played from Chase This Light got a HUGE crowd response, way more than the songs he played from Clarity. They even got more than the tracks he played from Futures, it seemed. So weird.

not sure i agree with a cover of a bands song being better than a song by the band who wrote the song lol. i do enjoy that coheed cover tho.

In my opinion Jimmy Eat World managed to do pretty good covers, most of the time I liked them better than the original song (Firestarter, Game Of Pricks, The Concept, Spangle).

In my opinion Jimmy Eat World managed to do pretty good covers, most of the time I liked them better than the original song (Firestarter, Game Of Pricks, The Concept, Spangle).

JEW does amazing covers! Firestarter is among the best covers I've ever heard. It might be my #1 favorite.

I take it you haven't heard the Alien Ant Farm cover of Smooth Criminal. Cuz that will change your mind!

pls I had a radio when i was in my early teens, lol. i also do not think its better than the original lol.