PO: Jimmy Eat World - Stay On My Side Tonight

It appears that way haha. Seems like one of the many delays might've been due to errors on the jacket. Somehow those misprint copies got out on shelves.

In before how much are the misprints worth

Wonder if there are any misprinted BAs floating around. Doubt it, though, considering it's not the first pressing and they've got a template.

You sure? His name appears multiple times on the insert, check the one toward the bottom (That's where mine says "TROBMINO").

I'll have to check again tomorrow.

You are right - it is spelt wrong the second time on the insert. BUT... I looked on my CD copy and it is also misspelt the same way while the first appearance is spelled correctly.

Also, you mentioned it being at the bottom of the insert. Does yours have a different layout? The band members are at the bottom of my insert while the liner notes are up at the top of the page.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, januarytwenty said:

The 'Stay on My Side Tonight' EP was the only thing I could get into from these guys =/ (Not including 'Drugs of Me', that track is their best). Is there something wrong with me?

It depends who you ask and what other bits of their back catalogue you've given a try but I'd say that you have a rather unique opinion. If you haven't already tried Futures that'd be a good place to start as it actually has "Drugs Or Me" on it as well as some other great tunes. Personally my interest with Jimmy Eat World began to flag with Chase This Light onwards. Bleed American and Clarity are unassailable in my opinion.

1 hour ago, januarytwenty said:

The 'Stay on My Side Tonight' EP was the only thing I could get into from these guys =/ (Not including 'Drugs of Me', that track is their best). Is there something wrong with me?

52 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

It depends who you ask and what other bits of their back catalogue you've given a try but I'd say that you have a rather unique opinion. If you haven't already tried Futures that'd be a good place to start as it actually has "Drugs Or Me" on it as well as some other great tunes. Personally my interest with Jimmy Eat World began to flag with Chase This Light onwards. Bleed American and Clarity are unassailable in my opinion.

Agreed, but I enjoy Invented a lot too. You really can't go wrong with anything prior to the EP though. My favorites are Bleed American and Futures, but Clarity and Static Prevails are nearly perfect albums in their own regard. 

18 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Agreed, but I enjoy Invented a lot too. You really can't go wrong with anything prior to the EP though. My favorites are Bleed American and Futures, but Clarity and Static Prevails are nearly perfect albums in their own regard. 

The last one I picked up was Invented, didn't really gel with me but I might revisit it now that you've mentioned it.

55 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

The last one I picked up was Invented, didn't really gel with me but I might revisit it now that you've mentioned it.

I can see why it didn't last with most people, but I really like it. The transition from "Heart is Hard to Find" to "My Best Theory" is killer.