The Official Toys/Figures/Statues/Props Thread

Thought about starting this thread a bunch of times now, and I guess SDCC time is the perfect time to do it. I know there's a Funko thread, but I'm sure that's not the only thing VCers buy.

What do you guys have/like/hope to get?

To start off here's a quick look at some new stuff from Sideshow:

And looks like Mondo plans to jump more heavily into the game as well:

112416171020620976181713.jpg

comic-con-2015-conventio.jpg

Also, some new 1/4 scale goodies from Neca:

If you (somehow) missed it, you should be watching Adam Savage's prop project stuff on Tested.  The Hellboy glove is amazing.

After I stumbled upon the Tested channel on youtube, he's become my hero. I also started listening to his Still Untitled podcast maybe 6 or 7 months ago (no idea why I never did before), the vastness of that dude's knowledge is inhuman.

After I stumbled upon the Tested channel on youtube, he's become my hero. I also started listening to his Still Untitled podcast maybe 6 or 7 months ago (no idea why I never did before), the vastness of that dude's knowledge is inhuman.

I completely agree.  I don't really watch their non-Adam videos, but I watch 100% of anything with Adam in it.  It's great to just listen to him sit around and chat but when he gets into the shop, it's magic.  

He could easily have a show where he just builds prop replicas. 

I want to find some cool horror figures.

Then you definitely need to check out Neca. They make figures for a bunch of classics, Nightmare on Elm Street, Hellraiser, Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw, Scream, Evil Dead...

Also, McFarlane does some really twisted stuff, like their Tortured Souls series

Then you definitely need to check out Neca. They make figures for a bunch of classics, Nightmare on Elm Street, Hellraiser, Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw, Scream, Evil Dead...

Also, McFarlane does some really twisted stuff, like their Tortured Souls series

I appreciate the recommendation! I'll check those out right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...