FS: rare Minus The Bear, Now Now, Elliott Smith, The Microphones, Planes Mistaken For Stars, more

destroyerjazz

Here are some slightly pricier items for sale, however everything in my tradelist is up for sale. I'm also into trades if you have anything I'm looking for.
Prices are negotiable. Shipping will be $4 flat per record, for multiple items add just $1 for each record. Thanks!

The All American Rejects | S/T | Clear red - $25
The Fucking Champs | IV | Black - $22
The Fucking Champs | VI | Black - $15
Graf Orlock/Greyskull | Backpack split | Clear blue vinyl - $12
The Microphones | It Was Hot, We Stayed In The Water | K Records 2nd pressing on black vinyl - $25
Minus The Bear | Acoustics | Blue and cream swirl vinyl - $55
Minus The Bear | Interpretaciones Del Oso | Root Beer Float vinyl /250 - $40
Minus The Bear | Planet of Ice | White /500 - $40
Minus The Bear | They Make Beer Commercials Like This | Clear with rainbow splatter - $30
Now, Now | Neighbors | Deluxe 2nd pressing on seafoam with white /500 - $30

Planes Mistaken For Stars | knifeinthemarathon | Grey swirl | $15
Elliott Smith | New Moon | Gatefold 2xLP 180 gram vinyl - $15
Brian Wilson | Presents Smile | Gatefold 2xLP 180 gram vinyl on BriMel - $45

https://deadformat.net/collection/destroyerjazz

I also have a deluxe edition of Touche Amore's "Is Survived By" on black vinyl that's signed by Jeremy, Clayton, and Elliot. I got it from when I toured with them last summer. They all wrote little things, but didn't write my name at all, so you can tell people that it was all personalized for you! ;)

I don't REALLY want to sell it for sentimental reasons, but I'm open to offers.

I also have a friends only/release show copy of Koji's "Crooked In My Mind" that he gave me after we played his album release show party. Again, I don't really want to sell it but if the offer's right I'd considerate.

I can post pictures of both.

If you ever wanted to let it go, let me know. I've been on the hunt for it for a while. Can't get Flannel Gurl to write me back lol

Yeah, the only people that have them are John and me, the person who won a copy in a contest forever ago (I've talked to them recently and they still have it with no intentions of letting it go), and then FG has 1-2 for themselves. I'm sure it's not worth enough for me to get rid of it, so I'll probably just hang on to it.

• 2 weeks later...