Damn, I'm in New York, figured it would sell out quick. Any one know if they are selling the posters at the concert also or just at the pop up shops for NY

From what I've heard, posters will be at the venues as well. The DC show had multiple posters, and I guess not all posters were at each merch stand. If you miss out, just watch for the artist sales.

True dat, but did they find these in Dave's garage or repress them just for these pop up shops or whats going on here? 

Supply/demand.  They were pressed for RSD.  At this point anyone/any place can charge what they want, there is no rule.  Like he said, it beats ebay prices.  If they wanted to, they could just put these up on ebay and let them ramp up to whatever they're going for now.

Any show specific posters for sale in Boston? I'm going to the Sunday show and would like to know what I'm gonna be going after/if I can get it before the show that'd be ideal

They did have one at the pop up shop. It was /400 I believe and was $30. I am pretty sure the pop shop is carrying an exclusive print and the show will have others.

They did have one at the pop up shop. It was /400 I believe and was $30. I am pretty sure the pop shop is carrying an exclusive print and the show will have others.

Sweet, I'll be in town for the Umphrey's/Lettuce show at the Pavillion tonight, but I don't think I'll make it to the pop up shop in time. Is it near Fenway?

Supply/demand.  They were pressed for RSD.  At this point anyone/any place can charge what they want, there is no rule.  Like he said, it beats ebay prices.  If they wanted to, they could just put these up on ebay and let them ramp up to whatever they're going for now.

I guess I should've clarified, I was asking more for Medium Rare. I have a Laundry Room but you're also correct that it beats the prices on ebay. 

I just hope I can grab one of the Break A Leg tour shirts when I see them in Portland and Washington.

Thankfully I already have both of the RSD releases. My friend did merch for them in Canada but was unable to grab me anything.

They make about $250,000 in merch per date. It's insane.

Jesus. Yeah nothing in that shop was cheap. I know Songs was about $15 on RSD so it kind of sucks it was double but it is what it is. It happens all the time, like when Casey put up the color spectrum on his pledge campaign for $175. 

Any show specific posters for sale in Boston? I'm going to the Sunday show and would like to know what I'm gonna be going after/if I can get it before the show that'd be ideal

Just went down there.  The poster is kind of lame, in my opinion. It's orange and of like a big scorpion or something.  I was hoping for something more Boston-y.  Allegedly the show will have a different poster, so I'm hoping that one is better.  The shirts are awesome, though.  There must've been at least 5 Fenway/Boston-specific shirts and most of them looked really great.

Just went down there.  The poster is kind of lame, in my opinion. It's orange and of like a big scorpion or something.  I was hoping for something more Boston-y.  Allegedly the show will have a different poster, so I'm hoping that one is better.  The shirts are awesome, though.  There must've been at least 5 Fenway/Boston-specific shirts and most of them looked really great.

Did you happen to snap any pics? I have the Fenway/Red Sox shirt they made available online while the tickets were on sale

Did you happen to snap any pics? I have the Fenway/Red Sox shirt they made available online while the tickets were on sale

I shouldve but no... None of them were the same as the shirt online.  I'm sure pictures will pop up soon.  They were $25 I think.  A few were made to look like parts of Fenway (like the scoreboard or the sign behind home) and some were more plain and just said Boston and had shamrocks and all that fun stuff.