Broken Social Scene S/T and You Forgot It In People repress on color vinyl

In a Strictly Discs email they mentioned a repress for Broken Social Scene's S/T on red and "You Forgot It In People" on purple, limited to 500 apiece. I don't know if they're still taking preorders, but it may be worth a shot.

http://www.strictlydiscs.com/page/about/us/intheknow?id=409

EDIT: Up now on BullMoose http://www.bullmoose.com/search?q=bss&upc=827590140035,827590010031

Works for me. I called and they said they are still taking orders... But they don't know how many they are getting? Are other distributors getting this too?

I asked Bull Moose about it on Twitter and they said they'd be up on their site later this week. I haven't really heard much other info about it though.

I live in Madison so maybe I'll swing by the store when the release date rolls around and grab copies for people still looking for them.

I have the standard black releases for these albums. I've never got around to listening to side D of the S/T, which is the EP To Be You And Me, but it's almost 27 minutes long so I wonder if it still sounds ok with all that content packed on one side.

I live in Madison so maybe I'll swing by the store when the release date rolls around and grab copies for people still looking for them.

I have the standard black releases for these albums. I've never got around to listening to side D of the S/T, which is the EP To Be You And Me, but it's almost 27 minutes long so I wonder if it still sounds ok with all that content packed on one side.

I think only the Japanese version is 27 minutes because it has All The Gods on it.  If discogs is correct, the EP is only about 22 minutes.  Either way, my copy sounds fine.

I think only the Japanese version is 27 minutes because it has All The Gods on it.  If discogs is correct, the EP is only about 22 minutes.  Either way, my copy sounds fine.

Hmm my digital copy of that EP is 26:37 without All The Gods according to my iTunes. The biggest discrepancy is the song No Smiling Darkness/Snake Charmers Association is 5:37 in my digital version, but Discogs LP versions say its only 2:14. Is it actually cut down like that on the LP? I'll have to give it a listen sometime.

Also, thanks for making me aware of All The Gods. Looks like it was also released as a b-side to the Ibi Dreams of Pavement single too. I need that, and probably a few other b-sides I'm missing.