Recent Purchases

I live in Massachusetts. I frequent stores in new Hampshire a lot. I'm pretty sure the dude that runs the media department doesn't put out shit tapes like gospel religious stuff because he knows it won't sell.

This place I go to Is called Savers. It's like goodwill but better

As of now nothing for sale but I'm gonna listen to it all first. I didn't really like the Beck album much lol

I got a good deal on two cassette holders. One was a Napa Valley 30-slot holder and the other was a 2-sided 32 cassette holder. I had to take apart the Napa Valley one and hammer and glue it back together correctly because the back kept falling out. But I really do like the quality of the Napa Valley holder.

Anyone know a place online to get affordable wall-cassette shelfs like this one?

walsh_cassette_tape_wall_shelf.jpg?w=300

i have one i got for $3 at my thrift store ages ago but they're hard to find in the thrift store here

This looks to be a Napa Valley one, I like their designs but they are usually really expensive on eBay. The higher capacity you go, the higher the price. You can search "Napa Valley cassette storage"

This looks to be a Napa Valley one, I like their designs but they are usually really expensive on eBay. The higher capacity you go, the higher the price. You can search "Napa Valley cassette storage"

Thanks! know of any cheaper brands? Really just looking for the cheapest options outside of a hammer and nails haha

thanks! honestly nothing special haha, just my iphone 6

True, usually my photos can come out blurry, I believe it has to do with me wearing glasses.

Thanks! know of any cheaper brands? Really just looking for the cheapest options outside of a hammer and nails haha

I think you could try just searching "cassette tape storage" in general and maybe could find plastic storage that can be cheaper (and cheaper to ship) if you don't mind about appearance.

I love the Napa Valley cases. I got a great deal at a church thrift shop that holds 100 for $5 preloaded with shit tapes. The jewel cases on them were in great condition though so that was a plus.

Just the other day I got one that holds 50 from goodwill for 50 cents. It's unfinished so I have a little staining project to do