[PO Now!] Silversun Pickups - Better Nature (Out 9/25/15)

• 1 month later...

Hey anyone who contact pledge music re: autographs get replacement jackets? I was told a while back they'd look into it but didn't hear anything yet. Was about to contact them again for an update

i didn't hear anything for a while so I went to the question page on pledge music and noticed you can add all sorts of people to the email. So I added like 4 people that sounded important and got an email two days later and got my replacement jacket in the mail yesterday.

i didn't hear anything for a while so I went to the question page on pledge music and noticed you can add all sorts of people to the email. So I added like 4 people that sounded important and got an email two days later and got my replacement jacket in the mail yesterday.

How do you add names? Can't seem to figure it out on mobile.

• 8 months later...
50 minutes ago, tvham said:

FYI, if anyone has held off on buying this, you can grab it for $8.96 shipped from Collector's Choice. I finally picked it up and am enjoying it.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/362255542

Thanks!  I have been putting off buying this but for $8 I will pull the trigger.

1 minute ago, afireinside7444 said:

Ok so mine came in and I recieved: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venice_(Anderson_.Paak_album)

Whatever the shit that is lol.

I sent a message to the seller to see what the deal is

Is that from Collector's Choice?  I got mine in and it was right.  The other item I got from them was the wrong version of the release, but it was at least the right album.