More My Chemical Romance reissues Hot Topic exclusives

I'm always tempted to sell my old MCR stuff records, but there is too much sentimental value. I'm happy there stuff is getting pressed so people can finally get a copy.

Yeah, I ended up giving away some of my older MCR records to an ex's younger sister--I only ended up keeping Bullets because I still really like Demolition Lovers

I just spun through the album and it's still a great nostalgia bomb, it's creased up from being one of the first few records I picked up

It happened with Brand New's Deja too but ultimately, I think my sentimental value is with the music more so than the individual record

Every time I pick up a repress of a record I've let go of I am usually happy with the result

I know somebody out there cares more about first presses, variants, etc more than me

Sometimes its cool to say "oh this is an original" but 99.9% of the time I don't care either

Pressings matter more to me when it involves different masters, and more importantly different sources (analog tape/hi res digital/etc).  But for stuff like this, I would bet money that the reissue is going to sound close to identical to the first pressing (or hopefully better).

Guest Secular Haze

Copy from the website

XA4BDOg.jpg

It's just too orange. I was hoping for a "not so orange" orange color.

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to Easy Pass.

• 2 weeks later...