More My Chemical Romance reissues Hot Topic exclusives

Anybody else's greatest hits super warped?

Just tried to listen to it and it's so warped I can't even listen to the first two songs on each side :/

YUP! Came to say the same. I pulled them out of the sleeve and was like HOT DANG! I'm gonna be calling customer service tonight to see what we can do.

When I was buying MCR records for international shipping, one user, "Ceremonials" sent me a message, and I replied, but never got an answer back. I bought her a copy of the record she wanted, but she still never got back to me. According to her profile, she's been online, so I guess she just doesn't check PMs.

Ceremonials, if you see this, you've got two days before I either give it to another international user, or just keep it for myself.

When I was buying MCR records for international shipping, one user, "Ceremonials" sent me a message, and I replied, but never got an answer back. I bought her a copy of the record she wanted, but she still never got back to me. According to her profile, she's been online, so I guess she just doesn't check PMs.

Ceremonials, if you see this, you've got two days before I either give it to another international user, or just keep it for myself.

Okay, time's up. If you want it (and you're international) please take it off my hands, because I'm essentially out $30 with this one.

I think it's cool you're doing this for people, but it sounds like a pain in the ass too.

Usually it's okay because I ask for the money BEFORE I order them, but that person never paid me and I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. 

I seriously don't know why she hasn't replied, either. She's been online every day since we talked, even today:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/user/21931-ceremonials/

Usually it's okay because I ask for the money BEFORE I order them, but that person never paid me and I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. 

I seriously don't know why she hasn't replied, either. She's been online every day since we talked, even today:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/user/21931-ceremonials/

I mean even just a hey, sorry I don't need one would be cool....right?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...