FS/FT: Stanton, Audio Technica cartridges. Also some cheap records I need to get rid of

imajindat

I have 2 used cartridges I'd like to sell or trade for records or other turntable related items.  PM me if interested!

-Audio Technica AT-26E:  ($23 shipped).  Still in good shape.  Came with a turntable I bought last year.  I replaced the stylus with a generic one from ebay (seller - Needledaddy).  I will also include the original Audio Technica 

stylus, which still works, but probably wouldn't recommend using it since I don't know how old it is. Comes with mounting screws.

-Stanton L720: ($30 shipped).  Also came with a turntable I used to have, but I never used it other than to test when I first got it, and have not replaced the stylus.  Has the original Stanton D71EE stylus but it would need to be replaced as it appears old.  This is a P-mount cartridge but comes with the Standard mount adapter.  Does not come with mounting screws.