[PO] PIG DESTROYER - Prowler In The Yard (Reissue)

Guest Secular Haze

Book Burner is probably their weakest of the masterpieces (Prowler, Phantom, Terrifyer) but it is still absolutely amazing, especially if you've heard the alternate Dynamic mix that came with the /100 bundle (I literally have never listened to the original mix digitally again). 

I originally felt the album's big weakness was the lyrics, which are not up to par with the other stuff, but it fits the sound of the record a lot more. It's got a more hardcore punk edge than any of their other records and the simpler lyrics go along with that. It's more badass and primal, less artsy. I think The Diplomat, Iron Drunk, and Permanent Funeral are some of my favorite PD songs though. 

Well, I'm cancelling my silver order as I need money until payday, so there may be one going back on the store soon.

Thanks!!!! I had to click the link a few times and it said it was sold out on the page but I clicked buy and snagged YOUR copy nombre! Went back to check and now it says sold out. So glad I got to scoop this up when I thought I had missed out. 

Thanks!!!! I had to click the link a few times and it said it was sold out on the page but I clicked buy and snagged YOUR copy nombre! Went back to check and now it says sold out. So glad I got to scoop this up when I thought I had missed out.

No problem! Glad someone could benefit from me being poor haha.

• 2 weeks later...