[PO Soon] CHVRCHES - Every Open Eye

Is the pink version a 2xLP as well? I ordered both but haven't cancelled my Euro order yet either because I didmt know if the pink was a 2xLP

I don't think either are 2xLP. Never saw anything about that. I thought the white was 180G though but I'm not even seeing that now so I'm not sure.

The pink variant seems to be filtering through to other US sites now, who do ship worldwide.

http://www.fatbeats.com/products/chvrches-every-open-eye-lp

Guessing they must, as they offer currency conversion.

http://www.hottracksmusicstore.com/products/chvrches-every-open-eye-lp-pink-vinyl-alternate-black-slip-cover-indie-retail-exclusive

Found this one as well. Alternate black slip cover?

Now we have to collect variants of inner sleeves?

Ah man. I just give up.

Leave a Trace is growing on me. I'm not a big fan of the break-beat style thing they've got going on but a lot of the background synthy stuff in that track fucking rules. Like that "eee ooo ahh-ahhh" noise thing during the verses.

I really wish they would strip their sound down and do more stuff like the Tiny Desk set. That thing is BRILLIANT. I can't really listen to the debut album because its too overwrought for me.

Just give me Lauren's voice, a drum sequence, and a couple analog synths.... and we're good.

Maybe they're going for "rose stem green" or something, I'm not sure. A very light frosted pink would've been choice, but it is what it is. Pink made a lot of sense but I'm also a sucker for coke bottle anything for records. The broader press of white probably meshes better, but for an indie exclusive I kinda' like it. Oh well.

Maybe they're going for "rose stem green" or something, I'm not sure. A very light frosted pink would've been choice, but it is what it is. Pink made a lot of sense but I'm also a sucker for coke bottle anything for records. The broader press of white probably meshes better, but for an indie exclusive I kinda' like it. Oh well.

Doubt this. More likely, the plant screwed up or offered a deal on coke bottle.

Pink would've looked cool but (opaque) mixes made with white never sound as good as clear records, and since the only colors available so far were pink and white, I'm happy with a clear variant as it will most likely be the least noisy.

• 2 weeks later...