[PO Soon] CHVRCHES - Every Open Eye

Bought the indie record store variant from my local shop earlier. The black slipcase is cool.

I know it varies store to store but do you know about how many copies they had of the indie variant? I'm unable to go to mine until after work so I'm wondering if I even have a shot at getting one. 

No problem sir. Super pumped to finally check this album out. Heard the singles but skipped the album stream.

Just got my shipping info from fat beats.

damn my order is still sitting at Status Paid This order has not been fulfilled yet

emailed fat beats, no response yet. will update when i hear something.

in case any one also ordered from Bull Moose, i emailed them asking what the status was and they informed me that the factory ran out of colored pallets, causing a delay. They said they're currently on the way to BM now and will ship it as soon as they receive them. 

in case any one also ordered from Bull Moose, i emailed them asking what the status was and they informed me that the factory ran out of colored pallets, causing a delay. They said they're currently on the way to BM now and will ship it as soon as they receive them.

Why couldn't they just ship them on non-colored pallets?

the coke bottle variant looks amazing, still havn't heard anything about my order from fat beats but its the weekend so whatever. I've listened to the album 3 or 4 times on Spotify and so far my favorite tracks are

Clearest Blue

Empty Threat *super 80s feels from this*

Never Ending Circles

also the male vocals on the track High Enough to Carry You Over sound x10000000 times better than bones album.