[PO Soon] CHVRCHES - Every Open Eye

Same!! so damn catchy... Clearest Blue is my song of the year

I avoided listening to Clearest Blue early on despite all the praise, but I can definitely say that it was warranted.  When the song explodes into that bouncy synth break in the middle, I find myself reaching for the volume regardless of how loud it already is.  Definitely an album highlight for me.

I avoided listening to Clearest Blue early on despite all the praise, but I can definitely say that it was warranted.  When the song explodes into that bouncy synth break in the middle, I find myself reaching for the volume regardless of how loud it already is.  Definitely an album highlight for me.

That break is so good! How It just builds & builds towards that... Sounds really good live too, PitchFork posted it up on Youtube, definitely worth checking out

• 2 weeks later...

The Indie exclusive Coke Clear is up on amazon for a pretty solid $22.95 with free shipping, shows 12 copies in stock (from turntable lab): http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B015RSXE16/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&condition=new&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&qid=&sr=&tag=lostcoastli01-20&linkId=D4P56KUMYSKMJC7D

The Indie exclusive Coke Clear is up on amazon for a pretty solid $22.95 with free shipping, shows 12 copies in stock (from turntable lab): http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B015RSXE16/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&condition=new&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&qid=&sr=&tag=lostcoastli01-20&linkId=D4P56KUMYSKMJC7D

But if you have the option (and I understand not everyone does) go get this at your local shop. My local shop (that always overprices everything) had this for 18.99.

Seeing them on Monday with Mansionair, pretty excited. 

I saw them Sunday at Treasure Island and their set was amazing. My fifth CHVRCHES show and definitely the best, despite the festival setting. Lauren is really growing into an amazing front woman and the new songs sound so good live. Really hoping they come back to SF soon.

The show was absolutely amazing, the crowd was really into it and you could tell that the band was having a lot of fun. The lights, the sound, the energy, it was all 10/10. Merch was a little pricey but whatever, had two shirts, 1 poster, the vinyl of every open eye, a hoodie and a hat. 

Opening band was killer as well!

ugh, I'm so sad that they opted to play the stupid Boston Calling festival instead of doing a club date here.

Yeah, a few weeks ago they played the Treasure Island Festival for a 45 minute set, now it's announced that they are playing a radio Christmas show (again, another short set) Really hoping we get a club/theater show in the new year.