PO SOON: City and Colour - If I Should Go Before You

Really want those bonus 12", but holding off preordering/buying until the holidays.Hoping there is a green/red variant to match my other albums which are all green/red!

Justin, any plans for a green/red variant? If not, I'll probably just buy it now! Thanks for any info you can provide!

My first copy showed up today. These sleeves Dine Alone has started using are sweet! Super heavy duty. Clear with black smoke looks nice. This is great package, even the download is an actual card, not just a piece of paper with a redemption code on it. Beauty bundle should be here next week.

Beauty bundle arrived today! Really well put together package. Makes me wish there was a sleeve designed for the Woman 12". Going to give the Northern Blues 12" a spin after dinner.

Yeah I'd have loved a sleeve for the Woman 12". Actually contemplating getting one made.

If you could post some photos, that'd be awesome. Mine won't even be shipping until next Friday :(

Even my local store haven't had my regular pre-order yet!