Modest Mouse "Life of Arctic Sounds" Reissue White Vinyl

http://store.glacialpace.com/products/modest-mouse-life-of-arctic-sounds-7-inch-vinyl

It is what it says it is.

There was a period in the '90s when you could argue that 7"s were more important to underground upstarts than full-length albums. Seven inches were cheap, and young bands stood a better chance of unloading a small run of EPs than pricier LPs. Consequently, they became the preferred format for putting your best foot forward, and as a result many indie stalwarts' finest moments were initially packaged as 7"s. Case in point: Modest Mouse first stormed onto the scene with a series of now classic EPs and singles. Among those early masterpieces was "A Life of Arctic Sounds" b/w "Medication", which perfectly captured the celebratory chaos, melodic introspection, and pensive piss-and-vinegar of these indie icons. Pressed on White vinyl.

Did research. It is a reissue from Suicide Squeeze. One cent cheaper there: http://suicidesqueeze.scdstore.net/

Yeah, they must have grabbed some from Suicide Squeeze for the GP store. I was unaware. I thought this was one of the Up releases. Anyway...whatever.

Nah, not Up. This has been around for years on white. One of the first records I bought many years ago.