PO: State Champs - Around The World And Back

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ordered the black/gold off MerchNow and I received the half clear/half gray w/splatter in the mail today. Having a rarer variant is nice, but that black/gold looked pretty awesome. The packaging is definitely a cut above other Pure Noise releases I own, too.

I ordered the Half Grey/Half Clear with Aqua and Black splatter and got Black/Gold with White splatter. Merchnow promised to send me the correct one (even though it was sold out) and emailed me today saying they couldn't find one. Basically gave me an ultimatum, keep the one they mistakenly sent me or send it back. They don't want their "inventory to be wrong". Which I can't see how it already isn't if they keep screwing up orders.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
2 hours ago, underwaterzoo said:

If I remember right, there was a /100 alt cover.

which on there is it the deluxe or non deluxe? cuz i want to know if the one on there is 100% the alt cover one before i buy cuz i thought it was sold out . plus i never ordered from them so is it a good site 

Edited by fanboy101

5 hours ago, fanboy101 said:

which on there is it the deluxe or non deluxe? cuz i want to know if the one on there is 100% the alt cover one before i buy cuz i thought it was sold out . plus i never ordered from them so is it a good site 

Deluxe gold had the /100 cover. I’m convinced. I picked up a copy. MerchConnectionInc is legit. They run MerchLimited if that helps. 

7 hours ago, cameronbudde said:

Deluxe gold had the /100 cover. I’m convinced. I picked up a copy. MerchConnectionInc is legit. They run MerchLimited if that helps. 

Let us know if it has the alternate cover still! These may just be a few leftover deluxe records from when they did sell the /100 cover 

1 hour ago, YesPlease said:

"We have both available in the dropdown menu on that page. The Gold LP comes with the alternate cover, and the regular Vinyl LP comes with the standard cover. 

Thanks!"

Just emailed them about the issue. We’ll see what happens. I have a good track record with MerchLimited help, so hopefully that happens here. 

• 11 months later...