I made a record about Lethal Weapon

Hello Vinyl lovers! 

I made a record. As a long term vinyl collector and lover, I took the small leap into making my own record, and trying to at least contribute to a culture that I take so much from! 

So I ventured into it, using the skills I already had and made a short, 7min Hardcore Record about the 80s Action film we all know and love, Lethal Weapon. 

I had it lathe cut, by lathecuts, limited to 20, of which 15 where put on sale, for £8 here: http://lwXhc.com - and of course I spent a large amount of time making it as nice a product as I could, including little details like black paper sleeves; something most people don't get, but you don't see them very often, and where actually much harder to source than I thought. But I thought it was cool so fuckit! The very nature of lathe cut vinyl is that it is considerably more lo-fi than regular pressings, but it's the only way of doing short runs, and I would thoroughly recommend it to any other people out there who want to do something similar. 

You can stream it/purchase the digital version at the above link too, and in general I'd love to hear your thoughts.